[SOS]DHTMLX TOUCH FORM SCROLL Problem

Hi:
Recently I treid to use dhtmlx touch to develop my web app,but I found some problem about the
form component that did’t scroll better when its form elements were put into form container. My app run basic on Android 2.1,2.2,2.3,4.0.3.
Dear Sir, I need you help .cound you tell me why?

Hi,

Please attach the demo where we could reproduce the problem

Dear Sir:
The source as follow:
var signForm = {
view:‘form’,
id:‘signForm’,
elements:[
{view:‘text’,id:‘oRegionName’,text:regionName,label:“签到省:”,labelAlign:‘left’,readonly:true},
{view:‘text’,id:‘oStaffName’,text:name,label:“签到人:”,labelAlign:‘left’,readonly:true},
{view:‘text’,id:‘oStaffTel’,text:mobile,label:“联系电话:”,labelAlign:‘left’,readonly:true},
shutDownType.excute(),
{view:‘text’,id:‘oBusiSysText’,text:’’,label:“业务系统:”,labelAlign:‘left’,placeholder:‘点击选择…’, click:function(){
busiProvince.setValue(oBusi);
busiGroup.setValue(oBusi);
$$(‘otherBusiSys’).setValue(oOtherBusi);
$$(‘busiSysContainer’).show();
}
},
{view:‘text’,id:‘oInputDate’,text:sysCurTime,label:“录入时间:”,labelAlign:‘left’,readonly:true},
{
cols:[
{view:‘label’,label:“停机时间段”,css:‘none_border’,align:‘left’},
{view:‘button’,label:“点击添加时间段”,align:‘center’,css:‘none_border’,click:function(){
aTemp= copyArray(aTime);
DHXUtils.reloadlist({id:‘shutDownTimeList’,data:aTime});
$$(‘setTime’).show();
}
}
]
},
{template:"

",css:‘none_border’},
{view:‘text’,id:‘oShutdownTime’,text:‘0:0’,label:“停机时长(小时):”,labelAlign:‘left’,labelWidth:120,readonly:true},
{view:‘label’,label:"(小时:分钟。自动计算,停机时长=停机结束时间-停机开始时间)",align:‘left’},
{view:‘label’,label:“影响评估范围”,align:‘left’},
{view:‘textarea’,id:‘oReason’,label:‘请填写影响评估范围’,labelAlign:‘left’,height:100},
{view:‘label’,label:“停机/阻断原因分析”,align:‘left’},
{view:‘textarea’,id:‘oDealResult’,text:’’,label:‘请填写原因分析’,labelAlign:‘left’,height:100},
{view:‘label’,label:“处理措施/结果”,align:‘left’},
{view:‘textarea’,id:‘oDealWay’,text:’’,label:‘请填写处理措施’,labelAlign:‘left’,height:100}
]
};

Dear Sir:
I am afraid the code above is difficult to reproduce my problem completely. I have MSN account that is 'linburgh@hotmail.com’ , we can discusss the problem by MSN.Would you like?
sir , I am chinese , the problem that needed to solve is very important to me. I need you help.

Hi,Alexandra:
If you are online , call me please. I will be waiting for you online.
sir , help me please.

Hello,

I have created a demo with code snippet you sent. Form is scrollable on different Android devices. Please check it. If the problem is still actual, please let me know how to reproduce the problem locally.
form.zip (204 KB)

Dear sir :
I tried to run form.zip demo,but the result is that the form don’t scroll. Please give me your email address, I will send my apk client demo and test account to you in order that you can reproduce the problem.

I tried to run form.zip demo,but the result is that the form don’t scroll.

On what device did you run the demo ? Doesn’t scrolling work at all ? or the issue occurs in some cases?

Scrolling is disabled for textarea. So, there can be an issue it start scrolling on a textarea.

Please give me your email address

You may contact us at support (at) dhtmlx.com

Sir :
I have sent demo used to reproduce the problem to you by email. if you receive it ,please tell
me on BBS.
Thank you so much~!

Sorry sir,
I forget that you must open wifi to connect to internet when run demo.

Hi,

we received your email with the .apk. We did not tested it as you wrote that even our demo did not work. Locally this demo works on different devices running Android.

Therefore, I’m sending the test demo. Please run in the default browser and check the message in the alert. It should be “true” if the library detected “Android” in navigator.userAgent.

Did you check other demos from Touch package or the problem occurs only with Form ?
test.zip (203 KB)

we received your email with the .apk. We did not tested it as you wrote that even our demo did not work. Locally this demo works on different devices running Android.
Therefore, I’m sending the test demo. Please run in the default browser and check the message in the alert. It should be “true” if the library detected “Android” in navigator.userAgent.
Did you check other demos from Touch package or the problem occurs only with Form ?
-------------->
Hi Sir:
Today I have run the test deom you send to me , the result as you expected is true.

---------------->I checked other demo form Tocuh pagekage, I found the the problen occursed only
with form contained formElement is input, textarea. sir ,how can i solve the problem. Is it a bug
for dhtmlx touch. If yes, i think it’s a pity for dhtml touch framwork. because the dhtmlx touch that i found is the best html5 framework.
sir , please do something for dhtmlx touch.

Hi,

we tested the problem on different Android devices: the form is scrolled, except the case when swipe is started on textarea. So, unfortunately we can not provide the solution for this issue.
We will continue investigation. And if we find the device where the problem is reproduced, we will provide the solution to you.

we tested the problem on different Android devices: the form is scrolled, except the case when swipe is started on textarea.
----->Hi, Sir ,could you tell the devices where the problem tested . I want to test again on the devices where you tests

Hi Sir:
In order to reproduce the problem,I will plan to record a video to you .Please wait for my email.

Hi,

Hi, Sir ,could you tell the devices where the problem tested . I want to test again on the devices where you tests

Please don’t call me sir. Madam would be correct )

We tested the demo on Sony Ericsson Xperia and different Sumsung devices running Androing 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 (e.g. Samsung Galaxy 3), tested HTC running Android 2.3.

Hi Madam:
We tested the demo on Sony Ericsson Xperia and different Sumsung devices running Androing 4.0.3 and 4.0.4 (e.g. Samsung Galaxy 3), tested HTC running Android 2.3.
-----> Form scrolling running on Android 2.3 ,4.0.x is OK, but it running on Android 2.2 or 2.1 will
be bad. If The demo running on Android 2.2 or 2.1 , the problem will be reproduct. you can try to do that. I hope we can keep in touch.