Split cells, and sorting.

Hello, I am getting an irate behavior in the dhxGrid when using a split functionality:

After making a sort on a right side of the split, the left side and the right side of the split are not aligned.

This is not happening when enableSmartRendering(false); but it does occur while enableSmartRendering(true);

This is visible when grid is scrolled past the first rendered set of rows. - If there are 100 rows total, and 50 are shown on the initial load, once you scroll down past row 50, and sort right side, you will see that rows on left and right are not aligned.

Thank you very much.

Nikita

Which version of grid you are using - issue is not reconstructable with dhtmlxgrid 2.0
There are known issue related to dhtmlxgrid 1.6 in case of sorting in srnd mode in split, if you are using dhtmlxgrid 1.6 - please contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com - we will send you an updated file.

Thank you for your response. This is weird, but after I have restarted my computer this morning, the problem is not occurring anymore. :confused: