split grid does not preserve row class

I have a grid that’s split at column 5.
When the grid loads the XML data, there are some rows that have a class applied to them, “factor_zero”:

The css simply changes the background color:
tr.ev_dhx_skyblue.factor_zero {
background-color: #FAAFBE;
}
tr.odd_dhx_skyblue.factor_zero {
background-color: #FAAFBE;
}

The initial display of the grid shows the correct background color on both sides of the split.
When you scroll the data, it loads more from the server and then the left side of the split does not show the background color change while the right side does, only on the new data. When you scroll back up to the initial data, it is highlighted on both sides of the split.

I think this is a bug?
Is there a workaround?

This issue confirmed and will be fixed at the next version of dhtmlxGrid
In your case you would be better to use enableAlterCss method to prevent such issue.
http://docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtmlxgrid:api_method_dhtmlxgridobject_enablealtercss

That won’t work. The odd/even row classes are being handled by the grid.
I’m only assigning the “factor_zero” class in my XML data.
So, I need the fix! :slight_smile:

That won’t work.
It works in local example. If you need redefine style of even/odd rows, it will work

I don’t need to redefine style of even/odd rows. I need to assign a specific class to certain rows. I need that class to stay on both sides of the split when the data is scrolled.

Issue fixed and will be added at the next dhtmlxGrid version. If you need fixes sooner please open ticket at support.dhtmlx.com