SplitAt not working in IE

Hello

Is splitAt functionality not compatible with IE?

I just check its working fine in FF, but gives js error in IE(alert “Invalid argument”) at line

if (check) this._fake.hdr.rows[i+1].style.height=this.hdr.rows[i+1].offsetHeight-check+“px”;

here I found numerical value for check param, So I just handle in this way

if(check<1){

check=false;

}else{

check = true;

}

Now I am able to see grid but only right part, left part is not visible.

What is the problem?

PLZ reply ASAP

Thanks.

It seems that you init grid in container , which width is smaller than left part of grid in split mode.
In case of IE it may appear, if you are init grid inside not fully rendered table structure, or just have not set any size for grid’s container.

Please be sure that grid container have some size defined
If problem still occurs - please try to run code which init grid from onload event, when all html content will be rendered for sure.

Thanks.

>>It seems that you init grid in container , which width is smaller than left part of grid in split mode.
In
case of IE it may appear, if you are init grid inside not fully
rendered table structure, or just have not set any size for grid’s
container.

<td align=“center”  oncontextmenu=“showGridContextMenu(event); return false;”>

This is my code, whats wrong here?
onLoad is not suitable for me now.

OK…

Now I tried with onLoad event.
My headers are blue in color. But here I am getting white color for left header cells and blue color for right header cells.
?

Which method you are using for setting color of grid header?
If you are setting color through skin - please be sure that skin set before calling grid.splitAt
If you are setting color through parameters of setHeader command and it still not works for you - please contact us directly, we will send you latest version of extension, which resolve issue.