Spreadsheet/joomla

Well, that seems to have gotten me a bit further. Then I got a new error that I wasn’t getting before - I kept getting an invalid argument error message in my Joomla Media Manager of all things and a Javascript error too. Turns out there was an error on line 38 of spreadsheet.php and so I changed line 38 from this:

public function onContentBeforeDisplay($context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart) {

to this:

public function onBeforeContentDisplay($context, &$article, &$params, $limitstart) {

and those error messages went away (totally guessing as I am not a programmer, but since that is the way it was listed on line 30 and there was no error message for that line, I figured it was worth a shot). Anyway, that fixed that problem and so now I am back to the original issue. Now I actually get [[spreadsheet]] to display on the page, so at least it is not blank anymore. Progress :slight_smile:

Good work!
This fix will be added in official release.

Hi, I went into my site and did a bit of tweaking - got rid of a couple extensions that I thought might be causing conflicts and that we weren’t really using anymore anyway, and then uninstalled and reinstalled the spreadsheet extension and made the modifications to the code again as outlined in the previous post. I am no longer receiving the error message that I got before, and in fact am receiving no error messages at all (yay!). However, I am also still not seeing the spreadsheet, the page is still blank, so not complete success.
شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة مكافحة الصراصير بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة مكافحة الفئران بالرياض شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض دهانات غرف نوم ديكورات غرف نوم شركة تنظيف الاثاث بالرياض شركة تنظيف ستائر بالرياض شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض شركة نقل عفش بالرياض شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف مساجد بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض شركة تنظيف سجاد بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالمدينة المنورة شركة تنظيف بيوت الشعر بالرياض شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض كشف تسربات المياه شركة تنظيف خزانات الرياض شركة تنظيف بالرياض شركة جلي بلاط بالرياض شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض شركة تنظيف قصور بالرياض شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض تنظيف أنابيب الصرف الصحي شركة تنظيف بالبخار شركة تنظيف رخام بالرياض شركة تنظيف زجاج المباني شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة وايت شافط الصرف الصحى كيفية التخلص من الصراصير التخلص من الحشرات المنزلية مواد تسليك المجاري
I can share a link to the page where the spreadsheet can be found on our site as you requested, but it is in a private area of our site so I would have to give you a login/password. I am happy to do so if that is okay with you, just let me know how you would like that information sent to you.

great work , it helped me to solve more problem in my site
I am no longer receiving the error message that I got before, and in fact am receiving no error messages at all (yay!). However, I am also still not seeing the spreadsheet, the page is still blank, so not complete success.
تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تخزين عفش بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض شركة تسليك مجاري بالدمام شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة شركة نظافة بالرياض مكافحة حشرات بجدة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تنظيف فلل بجدة
thanks for help

I can share a link to the page where the spreadsheet can be found on our site as you requested, but it is in a private area of our site so I would have to give you a login/password. I am happy to do so if that is okay with you, just let me know how you would like that information sent to you.
شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف بالرياض
شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض

افضل شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل عفش
شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة نقل اثاث
نقل اثاث بالرياض
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالرياض
شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض