SQL Connection

Hello

I am having a bit of trouble connecting the scheduler to an Ms SQL table.

Can anyone provide the basic steps to linking it to a SQL table?

Thanks

You can’t connect the component directly to DB, but you can use some kind of server side script and dhtmlxConnector lib. to load data in scheduler from DB.

docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … _platforms

Thanks for that.

Excuse my ignorance, I am fairly new to PHP development. I can see there is a db_mssql.php in the folder.

How would I get it to use this?

I am currently getting to following error when trying to view events.php

Parse error: parse error, unexpected T_STRING, expecting T_OLD_FUNCTION or T_FUNCTION or T_VAR or ‘}’ in masked\scheduler_connector.php on line 46

Thanks

According to error message - there is some problem with PHP syntax.

I am fairly new to PHP development

Connector’s are not limited to PHP, there are versions for Java, .Net, Coldfustion

I dont seem to be able to get anywhere with this. I have downloaded the package - changed nothing besides the config and imported the data. As soon as I view the calendar I get the Error Load XML message.

When I view the event’s php I get the error above. I have located the line in question:

It’s part of the following function:

public function __construct($res,$type=false,$item_type=true,$data_type=false){
	if (!$item_type) $item_type="SchedulerDataItem";
	if (!$data_type) $data_type="SchedulerDataProcessor";
	parent::__construct($res,$type,$item_type,$data_type);
} 

I understand the error message says the syntax is incorect, however - I can’t see anything wrong with the above function.

Any help would be appreciated, I would like to get this demo’d and then pay for the full suite should it do what we require.

Thanks

Which version of PHP you are using?
Connectors will work with PHP 5.x and will not work with PHP 4.x