Strange border around layout

Hello,

I placed a Layout on my page and inserted and grid into one of the cells of the layout. Somehow it keeps a strange blue border all around the grid. This only occurs in 5.X versions of DHMTLX, I always handled it that way in all the older versions and never had this issue. Please see the picture, an arrow is pointing onto the border which I don’t want to exist. Here is some code:

Code of the layout:

//layout layout = new dhtmlXLayoutObject(document.body, "1C"); var status = layout.cells("a").attachStatusBar(); layout.cells("a").hideHeader();

Code of the grid:

[code]mygrid = layout.cells(“a”).attachGrid();
mygrid.setImagePath(“resources/dhtmlx/imgs/”);
mygrid.setHeader(“Vorgangs-ID,Art,Warengruppe,EAN,Hersteller,Betrieb,Status,Prozessstart,letzte Bearbeitung,aktueller Bearbeiter”);//the headers of columns
mygrid.attachHeader(“#text_filter,

,#text_filter,#text_filter,#text_filter,#text_filter,
,#text_filter”);
mygrid.enableSmartRendering(true,50);
mygrid.setColAlign(“left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left”); //the alignment of columns
mygrid.setColTypes(“ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro,ro”); //the types of columns
mygrid.setColSorting(“str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str”); //the sorting types
mygrid.load(gridQString,function() {
var statusSel = document.getElementById(“statusSel”).appendChild(document.getElementById(“statusSel_box”).childNodes[0]);
parseSelectOptions(statusSelectOptions, statusSel);

var artSel = document.getElementById("artSel").appendChild(document.getElementById("artSel_box").childNodes[0]);
				parseSelectOptions(artSelectOptions, artSel);

document.getElementById("prozessStart").appendChild(document.getElementById("calendar_start_box").childNodes[0]);
				document.getElementById("letzteBearbeitung").appendChild(document.getElementById("calendar_letzte_box").childNodes[0]);
	        }, "xml");   
        mygrid.init(); //finishes initialization and renders the grid on the page [/code]

Where is this coming from and how can i remove it?

DHTMLX 5.0 uses new default skin, that may be the reason of a change in the behavior.

As for blue border, I have checked the same code locally, and it doesn’t provide such effect
Please check snippet.dhtmlx.com/09beeba64
As you can see there is a padding around the grid (that is part of material skin ) but it doesn’t have a color.

It is possible that you have some styling which sets color to the body tag, and with new skin this color becomes visible through transparent borders.