Strange popups when adding events

Hello I am getting this strange message when I am adding events to my planner, I don’t know how this happened, this worked ok, but sudenndly started to show this popup, saving events works ok though. Another thing which I noticed, that new saved events stay Bold, only after refresh page they will back to normal Font.

Any help on how to fix it and fix the issue with events staying in bold condition? They change to not-bold only after I refresh the page.

Hi,
probably something breaks the XML response from the server, after the data is saved. Make sure you don’t write any whitespaces, line breaks or other characters before the XML response body

Where is the xml response body?

You can capture the request using Network tab of browser developer tools, here is how it looks in Chrome:
screencast.com/t/6xM9I4C7LEy

Okay, so here is my response:

i.imgur.com/Oy6mvYc.png

do you think that these 2 lines before <?xml
break it ?

so how do I fix it ? I haven’t even touch Scheduler javascripts.

This lines comes from server. A quite often reason is empty lines after closing of php tag.
Check this example -
supposing you have a config file which looks like following:

[code]<?php
$host = “databasehost”;
$user = “dbuser”;
$pwd = “dbpwd”;
$database = “dbdatabase”;
?>

[/code] - note the empty lines after closing tag ?>
When you include such file into your main script, the php code will be executed(declare variables) and the static part will be written to the response - empty lines after closing tag are considered a static content and are rendered to the response body

<?php include "config.php";//will write two empty lines ... connector->render_table(...)
The simplest way to avoid this - just remove closing tags from your php handlers, and make sure you don’t have empty lines before opening tag:

[code]<?php
$host = “databasehost”;
$user = “dbuser”;
$pwd = “dbpwd”;
$database = “dbdatabase”;

[/code]
Or use bufferization of php output
php.net/manual/en/function.ob-start.php
php.net/manual/en/function.ob-clean.php

Thanks for very long and comprehensive but I’m using JavaPlanner… not the php one, so I guess that php isn’t an issue in my case. Sorry for topic in wrong place maybe.

A quite often reason is empty lines after closing of php tag.