Styling - Skin changing/WP problem

Hello,

I’m sory for posting with such a simple problem. I’ve just downloaded dhtmlxScheduler for Wordpress and installed it under last WP available. I’ve created some skins using you skinmaker, unpacked them and uploaded to wp-content\plugins\event-calendar-scheduler\codebase. And now, what should I do to use them? I see no combobox or listing with skins available, nor can I choose any of them anywhere on plugin settings page.

edit:

After some reinstalls, I still can’t manage to let subscribers to add an event.

styling continued: Finally, I’ve overwrited css with custom one, and like it works - colors changed. Unfortunately, that’s all. Eventually I’ve downloaded Gray style untouched, and put it in. Effects as attached.
I use agenda view by default.

Yet another problem is typing link in html manner in event description. A qutations marks ( " ) are escaped with " / ", what makes hypelink unusuable.

And now, what should I do to use them?
unzip files from the package to the wp-content\plugins\event-calendar-scheduler\codebase\ , so the dhtmlxcalendar.css from package will replace the one from plugin installation.

This must be enough to apply new skin.

I see no combobox or listing with skins available
There is no ability to select skins dynamically.

A qutations marks ( " ) are escaped with " / "
Maybe caused by magic-quotes setting from php

Eventually I've downloaded Gray style untouched, and put it in. Effects as attached. I use agenda view by default.

Try to do the next
a) create the new dhtmlxscheduler.css and put in it the next content

• content from original wp-content\plugins\event-calendar-scheduler\codebase\dhtmlxscheduler.css
  • content from wp-content\plugins\event-calendar-scheduler\codebase\ext.css
  • content from skin-generated dhtmlxscheduler.css
    b) delete wp-content\plugins\event-calendar-scheduler\codebase\ext.css