sub_row problems when using web skin in version 4.xxx

I have a dhtmlxGrid and the first column is a sub_row column. The behaviour and the visualization of the sub row is as expected when using skyblue skin.

However when i changed the skin to dhx_web skin there are few problems.

1. When i click on the plus sign to show the sub row the (plus) sign which is now minus changes its vertical aligment and goes to the top of the cell instead of staying at the center.

2. Because of the vertical borders of the cells that the skin provides now the sub row has also vertical borders and basically the width of the row is as much as the width of the cell ( the one after the plus sign = the second one in the grid) .

I believe this is a serious issue so you guys should pay attention to it.

10x in advance,

Nikolai.

1. When i click on the plus sign to show the sub row the (plus) sign which is now minus changes its vertical aligment and goes to the top of the cell instead of staying at the center.

the issue is confirmed. We’re working on a solution.

1. Because of the vertical borders of the cells that the skin provides now the sub row has also vertical borders and basically the width of the row is as much as the width of the cell ( the one after the plus sign = the second one in the grid) .

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reproduced locally. Could you please, share with a demo link, where the issue can be reconstructed

Here is a screenshot of the issue about the cell borders being part of the subrow too. Hope now its more clear.

One more issue related with the same topic:

As i mentioned the plus sign goes up. Now i noticed that if you have a checkbox cell the checkbox image goes up too.

All this makes me think its something to do with the way images are aligned.

Hope it gets fixed soon!

Any solution? Its been more than a month already! What should i change in order to fix this issue.
Please be more serious. I shared it with you but you guys dont bother to reply.

Hope i get a solution soon

Hellooooooooooooooooooo any solution few months later?

?

Will there be an available solution to the problem?
Its a simple question!

10x in advance