subgrid multiple checkbox return values

Hello.

1. What is passed back to the main grid from a subgrid as a cell editor when the subgrid has a checkbox column and multiple checkboxes are selected?

2. How do I pass the values back to the main grid?

I tried setting setSubGrid() to the checkbox column but I don’t see how to pass all the values back.

3. When I check the checkboxes in a combobox in one row, all rows that use that combobox have the same values checked. Is there a way to make it so that each row has it’s own unique combobox and selections?

4. What values do I pass in the xml for the main grid or the subgrid at initialization time to check the checkboxes in the subgrid editor?

Thank you for any help.

If you are using sub_row_grid excell
>>1. What is passed back to the main grid from a subgrid
You can get subgrid object and use any API calls against it by
    var subgrid = grid.cells(i,j).getSubGrid();

>>2. How do I pass the values back to the main grid?

grid.cells(i,j).getSubGrid().getCheckedRows(INDEX);

If you are using grid excell
>>1. What is passed back to the main grid from a subgrid
Value from the selected row|column. Used column defined by parameter of setSubGrid command

>>2. How do I pass the values back to the main grid?

grid excell has not any API which can be used to customize returned data, it just returns value of selected row|cell

>>3. When I check the checkboxes in a combobox in one row
Please provide more details about problem, I’m not pretty sure which situation you have described.

>>4. What values do I pass in the xml for the main grid or the subgrid
In xml of subgrid you provide values for all cells, so just provide 1 for cells which need to be rendered in checked state ( it works the same as setting values for checkboxes in normal grid )