Syntax for Dynamic loading json

Can you please let me know the correct syntax of the json format for dynamic loading in data view touch?

The one showing here is for browser only?
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … ic_loading

I found out from the forum.

When I use the loadNext for datastore, which has been bind to dataview, when I go to bottom I am using ‘onAfterScroll’ event to load the data. But it always scroll up to the top whenever it loads the data from loadNext function. How to stay in current position of dataview?

Are you using the following solution ?

$$("mylist").attachEvent("onAfterScroll",function(pos){ var count = (Math.abs(pos.f)+this.$view.offsetHeight)/43; if((count+0.1)>=this.dataCount()) this.loadNext(20); });

The latest version does not scroll List to the top in the latest version.

{ pos:0, data:[ { id:'x0', title:'Book 0', author:'Author'}, { id:'x1', title:'Book 1', author:'Author'}]}
is the right syntax for dynamic json?.

I have a dataview on one page of multiview. When I click a item after scrolling down, I am switching to the next page of multiview. When I came back to the dataview, the dataview page is scrolled up and showing the top of the view. How to fix it? I want to stay the last selected item on the dataview.

is the right syntax for dynamic json?

“pos” property varies depending on “count” parameter of the request. So, if you are loading first 20 item - “pos” is 0, after you call loadNext(20) - “pos” will be 20, then 40 and so on.

Please check demo dhtmlxTouch_v12_120913/samples/04_list/14_dyn_loading.html

When I click a item after scrolling down, I am switching to the next page of multiview. When I came back to the dataview, the dataview page is scrolled up and showing the top of the view.

We have not reproduced the problem with the latest version.

The demo is here. please let me know the solution.
122.174.154.245:98/nmj/

Any update?

Hello,

we have not managed to open 122.174.154.245:98/nmj/

Try this one. As my IP is dynamic it got changed. 122.164.224.180:98/nmj/

The datastore is not loading at the initial even I am using AfterScroll. It works only after the subsequent calls of datastore.load.

Still can not open the page

Now the address is 122.174.149.228:98/nmj/

Due to power fluctuation, the IP got keep on changed. Is there anyway to edit my existing post?.
122.164.236.250:98/nmj

The link is not valid. I think that it would be better if you modifed the existing demo dhtmlxTouch_v12_120913/samples/04_list/14_dyn_loading.html and attached it to the post.