tabbar - enableAutoRow

Hello,

I have 12 tabs attached into cell in layout, and I want them to be multiline. I am creating them by JS calling addTab function.

1] I am using “enableAutoRow(true)” - it works fine but, I need define tabs order. But they show in different order. Is it possible to define this order?

here is part of my code

var dhxTabbar = ${cell}.attachTabbar();

dhxTabbar.enableAutoRow(true);

dhxTabbar.setImagePath(themeScriptSrcPath + “/…/dhtmlx/imgs/”);

dhxTabbar.addTab(“zakladniUdaje”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.zakladniUdaje.name” />’, “");

dhxTabbar.addTab(“ohrozeneOblasti”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.ohrozeneOblasti.name” />’, "
”);

dhxTabbar.addTab(“ohrozeneObjekty”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.ohrozeneObjekty.name” />’, “");

dhxTabbar.addTab(“hodnocniDopadu”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.hodnocniDopadu.name” />’, "
”);

dhxTabbar.addTab(“pripravenost”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.pripravenost.name” />’, “");

dhxTabbar.addTab(“atributyPusobeniDopadu”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.atributyPusobeniDopadu.name” />’, "
”);

dhxTabbar.addTab(“doplnujiciInformace”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.doplnujiciInformace.name” />’, “");

dhxTabbar.addTab(“mapoveZalozky”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.mapoveZalozky.name” />’, "
”);

dhxTabbar.addTab(“seznamPlanu”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.seznamPlanu.name” />’, “");

dhxTabbar.addTab(“historickeUdalosti”, ‘<spring:message code=“AR301.main.tab.historickeUdalosti.name” />’, "
”);

dhxTabbar.addTab(“prilohy”, ‘<spring:message code=“layout.tab.prilohy.name” />’, “");

dhxTabbar.addTab(“metainformace”, ‘<spring:message code=“layout.tab.metainformace.name” />’, "
”);

thanks for help

Hello,

In case of automatic rows it isn’t possible to set position.

If you need to define position, you should use 4th parameter of the addTab method to set position and 5th to define row where the tab must be added.

Please, take a look at the sample dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxT … moveM.html (dhtmlxTabbar/samples/tabs_manipulations/tab_addremoveM.html inm your package)