tabbar in hidden div (display:none)

I get a problem enclosing tabbar into an hidden DIV (with style display:none). the content of the active tab is not drawn when I try to show the div switching it to display:block from an internal coded link.

Using your simple code from 01_init_from_script.html as example:

show

I get the behavior setting style display of the a_tabbar div to none; i.e.:

show

There are my coding errors or there is a simple set to workaround the prbolem?

Sorry if the topic is already debated.

k.

sorry, already resolved with:

and (important!):
tabbar.setTabActive(“a1”);

Hope this makes sense

waiting for a best solution… :frowning:

You may create tabbar when it is shown.

var tabbar; function p_showdiv(divID) { document.getElementById(divID).style.display = 'block'; if(!tabbar){ tabbar=new dhtmlXTabBar("a_tabbar","top",35); .... } }

Thank you for reply, but I still experience problem. This is my simple test (taken from 1_init_from_script.htm):

[code]

test 1

show

[/code]

If I put the initialization code into the p_showidiv() function the tabbar doesnt initializes at all showing the tab’s content piled on the screen.
Generally, there is a strange behavior if the script is not inserted into the a_tabbar div (and absolutely externally a function definition).

Thank you for reply, but I still experience problem. This is my simple test (taken from 1_init_from_script.htm):

The example you refered doesn’t use the approach that I described in the previous reply. I wrote that you should initialize tabbar when div is shown for the first time.