Tabbar in Window position wrong IE

Hello,

I’m having a problem with the attachtabbar in IE to a DHXwindow, this is my code:

function eventPopup(id,startDateFinal,endDateFinal,employee){
var dhxWins= new dhtmlXWindows();
dhxWins.zIndexStep=“10000”;
var win = dhxWins.createWindow(“eventwindow”, 0, 0, 550, 450);
dhxWins.setSkin(“dhx_black”);
dhxWins.window(“eventwindow”).setModal(true);
dhxWins.window(“eventwindow”).center();
dhxWins.window(“eventwindow”).setText(“Nieuwe afspraak”);
var dhxTabbar = dhxWins.window(“eventwindow”).attachTabbar();
dhxTabbar.setSkin(“dhx_black”);
dhxTabbar.setImagePath(“/cmspanel/js/dhtmlx/tabbar/codebase/imgs/”);
dhxTabbar.addTab(“a1”,“Afspraak”,“100px”);
dhxTabbar.addTab(“a2”,“Uitnodigen”,“100px”);
dhxTabbar.addTab(“a3”,“Herhalen”,“100px”);
dhxTabbar.setTabActive(“a1”);
dhxTabbar.setHrefMode(“iframes”);
dhxTabbar.setContentHref(“a1”,“/cmspanel/frames/?eventwindow&tab=appointment&eid=”+id+“&sdate=”+startDateFinal+“&edate=”+endDateFinal+“&employee=”+employee);
dhxTabbar.setContentHref(“a2”,“/cmspanel/frames/?eventwindow&tab=invite&eid=”+id+“&sdate=”+startDateFinal+“&edate=”+endDateFinal+“&employee=”+employee);
dhxTabbar.setContentHref(“a3”,“/cmspanel/frames/?eventwindow&tab=recurring&eid=”+id+“&sdate=”+startDateFinal+“&edate=”+endDateFinal+“&employee=”+employee);
}

This code is working perfect in Firefox and in Safari but not in IE, please see the attached screenshot.

Best Regards,

Michiel Klaver

Hello,

the provided code looks correct. Try to check that you don’t set css classes that may redefine tabbar styles. (the sample is Suite package is dhtmlxWindows/samples/08_components/04_tabbar.html)

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, but I’m only using the css classes of DHTMLX, I’m using the dhtmlxSuite v25 pro 91111.

Regards,
Michiel Klaver

Hello,

I’ve fixed the problem by adding left:0px is the dhtmlxtabbar.css at: .dhx_tabbar_row, .dhx_tablist_zone, .dhx_tabcontent_zone, .dhx_tab_element

But I think this is not the right solution, the problem is only in IE7 our IE8 in the compatibility mode.

Regards,
Michiel

Hello,

we have checked the dhx_black skin for both window and tabbar inside it. All works correctly.

You may provide the sample to recreate the problem.