Tabbar issues

Hi we are using dhtmlx 2.1 version i got the following questions for you

1. I dont want Tabbar tab with scroll bars ( H / V), i apply the following methods still i have scroll bars?

dhxTabbar.enableForceHiding(true);

dhxTabbar.enableAutoSize(false,false);

dhxTabbar.enableAutoReSize(false);

2. How to create new tab at end of all tabs ?

3. How to fix a fixed tool bar for each tab?

4. How to apply a border for tab in tabbar ?

5. Is there any way to combine all JS files for a component into 1 file for each dhtmlx component ? i red using PHP we can do it, Can we do that using JAVA ?

6. like google search help, is there any dhtmlx component (like when i search for dhtml the possible match listing inorder to select search value before we start search ?

>> I dont want Tabbar tab with scroll bars ( H / V), i apply the following methods still i have scroll bars?

dhxTabbar.enableAutoSize(true,true);

>> How to create new tab at end of all tabs ?

You can use addTab method. The sample is dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxT … moveM.html

>> How to fix a fixed tool bar for each tab

The dhtmlxtoolbar can be added by attachToolbar method. This method is supported from tabbar 2.5. The 2.5 beta version is available on our website.

>> How to apply a border for tab in tabbar ?

What border do you mean ?

>> Is there any way to combine all JS files for a component into 1 file for each dhtmlx component ? i red using PHP we can do it, Can we do that using JAVA ?

Unfortunately, we don’t have libCompliler version for Java.

>> like google search help, is there any dhtmlx component (like when i search for dhtml the possible match listing inorder to select search value before we start search ?

No, there isn’t