Tabbar with layout

Is it a valid configuration to have a Tabbar attached to a layout cell while the Tabbar itself has separate layouts attached to the tabs?

I’d like to use a layout component to format my page. The layout would contain three cells, one of which would contain a tabbar with 2 tabs. Each of the tabs would contain a separate layout with two cells in it, one for a grid, and another one for a form that will display details for individual grid rows. Everything seems to work fine until I click on a grid’s row and then switch between the tabs. That causes the following javascript exception:

suite.js?v=6.4.1:9326 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘_node’ of null
at patch (suite.js?v=6.4.1:9326)
at ViewModel.redrawSync [as _redraw] (suite.js?v=6.4.1:9749)
at hydrateBody (suite.js?v=6.4.1:9096)
at hydrate (suite.js?v=6.4.1:9119)
at hydrateBody (suite.js?v=6.4.1:9088)
at ViewModel.redrawSync [as _redraw] (suite.js?v=6.4.1:9752)
at hydrateBody (suite.js?v=6.4.1:9096)
at suite.js?v=6.4.1:9175

After the exception the content of the tabs disappears and switch back and forth between tabs causes the same exception.

If I don’t click on a grid at all, switching between tabs works as expected. I do not have any events attached to the grid inside the tab.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I did a little bit more debugging of the issue and found that the problem seems to be related to the “selection:‘row’” or "selection:‘cell’,"property of the grid initialization. If selection option is not enabled, everything works great, but once I enable either row or cell level celection in the grid, the setup described in my original post exhibits a problem. I can upload a zip file with a sample that replicates the problem, but I couldn’t find an option to do that.

I am having this same issue. Not sure if the sub-layouts need to be reloaded once a new row is selected or what.

Here is the error I am getting.

suite.js:formatted:7994 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot set property ‘_node’ of null
at bt (suite.js:formatted:7994)
at wt._redraw (suite.js:formatted:8213)
at ct (suite.js:formatted:7840)
at lt (suite.js:formatted:7852)
at ct (suite.js:formatted:7833)
at wt._redraw (suite.js:formatted:8215)
at ct (suite.js:formatted:7840)
at ct (suite.js:formatted:7833)

Assuming your problem is the same as mine, it appears that applying removeAll and reloading your list/grid solves the problem.

Such issue was related to the selection. It should be fixed in the latest version of the dhtmlxSuite.
Pleas,e check the following snippet:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/mfc71ftt
It seems to work well.

If the problem still occurs for you please, provide a complete demo/ demo link or a snippet, where the porblem caould be reconstructed.