Tabber with Grid

I am using tabber with more that 5-6 tabs. Each tab contains a toolbar and grid.

When I resize the window, all tabs start increasing its size.

This happens only when I resize the window.

Any idea?

Regards

Tabbar has own event handler on window.resize, which fired to update size of component after resize.  ( enableAutoReSize command , or using percent based sizes of tabbar’s container )
The issue can’t be recostructed locally ( the tabbar resizes only once after window resizing ) - if issue still occurs for you - please provide any kind of sample, or demo link, where issue can be reconstructed. ( you can send it , directly to support@dhtmlx.com )

In theory, such error can be caused by some global css rules, which assign paddings|margins to HTML elements of tabbar

As we were using a DOCTYPE{<o:p></o:p>

http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd”>} in all our jsp pages the problem was coming. May be, it is not compatible with the dhtmlxsuite we are using …<o:p></o:p>

Now the DOCTYPES are removed from the jsp and the issue has been resolved and it is working fine.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks for provided info, problem with DOCTYPE confirmed.
If tabbar has percent based height and HTML page has not fixed height - such behavior can really occur.

To fix issue ( and preserve used DOCTYPE ) next css rule can be added to HTML page, it will fix issue in IE7

html,body{
height:100%;
}