tagName is undefined in clearAndLoad after AjaxPost

Good Day,

I’m having an error when calling clearAndLoad in a grid after an AjaxPost. Specific error is

TypeError: tagName is undefined
if(temp.length==0 && tagName.indexOf(":")!=-1)

This happens when I update or delete one row and then load the data again from Server. If I add new records I have no problem.

On first run rows are loaded correctly. ClearAndLoad calls the same script to load rows. After error occurs, clearAndLoad stops working even on adding rows operations. Data is being updated correctly in the database.

Thank you very much.

Updated dhtmlx.js to latest build and issue still remains but error message is different.

TypeError: a is undefined
…agName(a.split(":")[1]));var d=c[0]}else d=this.xmlDoc.documentElement;if(d)retu…

dhtmlx.js?Q (línea 9)

Any ideas of what can be wrong?

Please, provide any kind of sample of your code to reconstruct the issue.

Here is a complete demo of my code. Sql is provided in data folder to generate used table.

After adding and modifying, grid is loaded correctly, but after deleting I get

TypeError: a is undefined

…agName(a.split(“:”)[1]));var d=c[0]}else d=this.xmlDoc.documentElement;if(d)retu…

dhtmlx.js?Q (línea 9)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. :smiley:
opentics.rar (979 KB)

Unfortunately the issue cannot be reconstructed in your demo.
clearAndLoad() method works well,
Please, provide exact steps to reproduce the issue.

clearAndLoad works correctly when adding or modifying a row. But if you try to delete one, you get the error I’ve mentioned before, even though data is correctly deleted.

I’ve solved this in my current project by reconstructing the grid every time I delete a row, but I guess that isn’t the best solution.

Any ideas?