Text cannot be seen in text area which is in unitlist

After scrolling the unitlist, if we start typing in the HTML textarea within unitlist; typed text cannot be seen after the mentioned number of rows.

Explanation -: We have created a unitlist wherein; We have grouping done using template.
Within each group there are around 4 -5 text boxes.(HTML textarea with each textbox with 4 rows)
When we scroll the unitlist and start typing in any of the html textareas; the data which is being typed cannot be seen after 4th row; but after scrolling internally within each text box we can see the data.

Below is the code Used -:

{ cols:[
{
view:“unitlist”,
id:“checklist_value”,
url:“checklist.do?dispatchMethodName=displayChecklist”,
datatype:“xml”,
select:false,
sort:{
by:"#seqNo#",
as:“int”
},
uniteBy:function(obj){
return obj.groupDesc.substr(0,50);
},
template:function(obj){

return "<div style='width:900px'><div class='Answer' style='float:left'>"+[b]createTextArea[/b](obj.Answer,obj.seqNo,obj.ChecklistNo,obj.qid,obj.Status)+"</div></div><div style='float:right'><div class='Status'>"+checklistStatus(obj.Status,obj.seqNo,obj.ChecklistNo,obj.qid,obj.Question)+"</div></div>";
                            },
                            type:{
                                height:110
                            }
						}
					  ] }

function createTextArea(Answer,seqNo,checklistNo, qid,checklist_status){
return “<textarea rows=‘4’ id='comment”+seqNo+"’ onchange=valChng("+seqNo+","+checklistNo+","+qid+",""+checklist_status+"") cols=‘130’ class=‘dhx_textarea’>"+Answer+" ";
}

Kindly provide solution on this.

Please attach a demo that reproduces the problem

Hi Alexandra,

PFA image for the issue.
When i start typing in the selected textarea;
I am not able to see the text which i am typing after “Test 4”.

Internally if i scroll within the text area i can see the typed text.

Issue occurs for both ipad as well as desktop; and occurs only when the unitlist is scrolled atleast once and then the text is typed in the textarea.

Hi,

Thank you for details.

Unfortunately, there is nothing that we could do on our side to solve this issue. This is browsers behavior that does not depend on our library.