Textarea problem on ios

I added a textarea to the scheduler edit form of the mobile scheduler, using the following code.

{view:"textarea",	label:"Details",	id:'details', align:'left', height: 80 },

On my Samsung Android phone (Android 2.3.5), and on my Android tablets (Android 4.0.3 and Android 3.1), this works fine - the textarea can be swiped up and down to get at the additional text.

It also works if I visit the page with a normal desktop browser, as I see scrollbars in a normal browser such as Chrome.

However, if I use an IOS device, the textarea will not scroll and it is impossible to get to the text that is not initially displayed. I checked this on my Iphone 4 (IOS 4.3) and my Ipod Touch (IOS 5.1.1)

I just checked on of the samples supplied with version 3.5 of the mobile scheduler and it has the same problem.

The sample I tested was 01_basic/11_custom_view.html

Is there anything that can be done to correct this error in textareas in IOS?

Try to use the attached js, it is not the final fix for the issue, but must re-enable native scrolling for textares.
codebase_scroll_fix.zip (76.4 KB)

I tried the attached JS file with both my Ipod Touch and Iphone 4, and the problem is still the same on both.

Let me know if you need me to test anything else for you.

Is there any news on a fix for this?

Locally the problem was not reproduced with the files that Stanislav provided. Could you attach a complete demo?

Apologies. I must have uploaded the files that Stanislav supplied to the wrong test folder on my server.

I’ve just rechecked by putting the files Stanislav supplied into my mobile demo, and I can can confirm that it is working OK now.

Sorry for the inconvenience.