the border on that cell disappears

I am using a combo in grid.

part of my code is:
mygrid.getcombo(6).put(0,"");

when the user chooses that combo with value 0
then the border on that cell disappears.
How can I fix the problem?

What version of dhtmlxGrid are you using? What grid skin are you using? Can you provide demo link where we can reproduce it?

I am using dhtmlxGrid_v26_PRO version.
But I am not using any skin because I have to set my own header with different colors and Font.
Then as I said when the user chose the combo the border would disappear.
Is there any skin that would fit with my need?

Please provide example of your grid initialization.

my code for gird intiation:

mygrid = new dhtmlXGridObject(‘gridbox’);
mygrid.setImagePath("…/…/codebase/imgs/");

mygrid.setHeader("員工代號,姓名,到達地點,工作項目(序號),4,5,食費日支,#cspan,#cspan,食費日加支,#cspan,#cspan,高山偏遠加支,#cspan,#cspan,食費時支,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,交通費,#cspan,#cspan,宿費,#cspan,#cspan",
                null,["background-color:ebffff;text-alian:center","background-color:ebffff;text-alian:center","background-color:ebffff;text-alian:center","background-color:ebffff;text-alian:center",,,
                "background-color:feffaf;text-alian:center","background-color:ffcecd;text-alian:center","background-color:cdffcd;text-alian:center","background-color:cecdff;text-alian:center","background-color:e7cdff;text-alian:center","background-color:ffebf5;text-alian:center"]);

mygrid.attachHeader("#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,#rspan,4,5,OAB DE FG,日期,天數,PQ,日期,天數,IJ ST UV,日期,天數,WX YZ H,工作日期,起始時間,結束時間,時數,車別,次,單程車資,種類,日期,金額",
                        ["background-color:ebffff;text-alian:center","background-color:ebffff;text-alian:center","background-color:ebffff;text-alian:center","background-color:ebffff;text-alian:center",,,
                         "background-color:feffaf;text-alian:center","background-color:feffaf;text-alian:center","background-color:feffaf;text-alian:center",
                         "background-color:ffcecd;text-alian:center","background-color:ffcecd;text-alian:center","background-color:ffcecd;text-alian:center",
                         "background-color:cdffcd;text-alian:center","background-color:cdffcd;text-alian:center","background-color:cdffcd;text-alian:center",
                         "background-color:cecdff;text-alian:center","background-color:cecdff;text-alian:center","background-color:cecdff;text-alian:center","background-color:cecdff;text-alian:center","background-color:cecdff;text-alian:center",
                         "background-color:e7cdff;text-alian:center","background-color:e7cdff;text-alian:center","background-color:e7cdff;text-alian:center",
                         "background-color:ffebf5;text-alian:center","background-color:ffebf5;text-alian:center","background-color:ffebf5;text-alian:center"]);

mygrid.setStyle("", "background-color:white;color:Black;font-size:12px;","font-size:12px;", "background-color:MistyRose;font-size:12px;");
    mygrid.setInitWidths("70,70,80,100,50,50,50,100,30,50,100,30,50,100,30,50,100,40,40,30,70,30,45,50,100,45");
    mygrid.setColAlign("center,center,center,center,left,left,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center,center");
    if(PID.substring(0,1)=='5') 
    mygrid.setColTypes("ed,ed,ed,ed,co,co,coro,ed,ro,coro,ed,ro,coro,ed,ro,coro,ed,ed,ed,ed,coro,ed,ed,coro,ed,ed");
    else
    mygrid.setColTypes("ed,ed,ed,ed,co,co,coro,ed,ro,coro,ed,ro,coro,ed,ro,coro,ed,ed,ed,ed,coro,ed,ed,ro,ro,ro");

mygrid.enableAutoHeight(true);
    mygrid.setColumnHidden(4,true);
    mygrid.setColumnHidden(5,true);
    mygrid.enableEditEvents(true,false,true); 
    mygrid.attachEvent("onEditCell", doEditCell); 
    mygrid.attachEvent("onCellChanged",doCellChanged);
    mygrid.enableTooltips("false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false,false");        
    mygrid.init();

Hope this would help.

As fast solution, you can replace

mygrid.getcombo(6).put(0,"");

with

mygrid.getcombo(6).put(0," ");