The middle cell in 3E layout is rendered collapsed

Hi,
I have a large 3L layout and I have to divide cell a of this layout in 3E layout. When I am doing this, the cells are properly created, but the cell b of my 3E layout is rendered collapsed by default. I have to hide the header to restrict user expand-collapse and I am not able to render it expanded by default.

I could escape the whole 3E plan and make a generic menu div at top and a 2E layout at bottom, but the winviewport of the bottom layout overlaps with the top menu div and menu clicking is disabled because of that. I cannot make the entire winviewport rendering relative as that would skew all the existing layouts.

So, that’s two problems in one and now I am stuck without a solution. Suggestions please?

this.layoutADivision = new dhtmlXLayoutObject('SingleSTPTab1GridboxParent', '3E'); var layoutA_MenuDiv = document.getElementById("menubar"); var layoutA_STPDescriptionDiv = document.getElementById("SingleSTPTab1GridboxMain"); var layoutA_MSTDescriptionDiv = document .getElementById("SingleSTPTab1GridboxSiblingMain"); this.layoutADivision.cells("a").attachObject(layoutA_MenuDiv); this.layoutADivision.cells("a").hideHeader(); this.layoutADivision.cells("a").setHeight(30); this.layoutADivision.cells("b").attachObject(layoutA_STPDescriptionDiv); this.layoutADivision.cells("b").hideHeader(); // this.layoutADivision.cells("b").setHeight(200); this.layoutADivision.cells("c").attachObject(layoutA_MSTDescriptionDiv); this.layoutADivision.cells("c").setText("MST Instance(s)");

Hi,

Please note that layout 3E will not work for me as the menu dropdown is not properly visible inside the cell. So, that is probably not the right structure for my need and I’ll have to stick to one menu div at top and one 2E layout at bottom. Is there any way to avoid winviewport getting overlapped?

Hi

Could you please provide us complete demo including all correspondnig js/css files?
Please also add information regarding current and expected behaviour.

Here is a small guide how to make a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

If you don’t want to share your demo here for any reasons - you can send it to support@dhtmlx.com, if so - please include link to this forum topic.

If you’re using PRO Edition please send your demo to support@dhtmlx.com

According screenshot - your version is too old. I strongly recommend you update to latest one.