Toolbar with layout problems

Hi!

I was just following your tutorial to make a simple layout and I did all right, but the toolbar layout is broken…

The functions are working, but the layout isn’t very well…

I’m using jQuery, is there any compability issue?

Obs.: it’s the same in IE8 and Firefox, didn’t tested on others.

Hello,

I’m using jQuery, is there any compability issue?

We don’t support any other components. However, we have never faced with such a problem.

the functions are working, but the layout isn’t very well…

you may check the ready sample in the layout package. Possibly it’ll help:

dhtmlxLayout/samples/03_global/02_toolbar.html

If you’re sure that the problem is caused by one of our components, please provide the complete demo to recreare the issue.

I think it’s something about the CSS…

Here is the new layout with a window that have a toolbar with the same problem…

Also, I checked the jQuery and it isn’t disturbing my code.

Sorry, I forgot the code…

The code I have to create all the layout:

[code][…]

var myLayout = new dhtmlXLayoutObject('app', '2E', 'dhx_skyblue'); myLayout.cells('a').setText('Novo Registro'); myLayout.cells('b').setText('Pesquisar/Alterar'); myLayout.setCollapsedText('a','Novo Registro'); myLayout.setCollapsedText('b','Pesquisar/Alterar'); myLayout.cells('a').collapse(); var appMenu = myLayout.attachMenu(); appMenu.setIconsPath('../include/dhtmlx/imgs/'); appMenu.loadXML('./xml/appMenu.php'); appMenu.setTopText("Título do Módulo"); appMenu.setAlign('right'); appMenu.attachEvent('onClick', function(id){btAction(id);}); var appToolbar = myLayout.attachToolbar(); appToolbar.setIconsPath('../include/dhtmlx/imgs/'); appToolbar.loadXML('./xml/appToolbar.php'); appToolbar.attachEvent('onClick', function(id){btAction(id);}); var myGrid = myLayout.cells('b').attachGrid(); myGrid.setIconsPath('../include/dhtmlx/imgs/'); myGrid.setHeader('Nome da Empresa, Data de Abertura'); myGrid.setInitWidths('*,150') myGrid.setColTypes('ed,ed'); myGrid.attachHeader('#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter') myGrid.setColSorting('connector,connector') myGrid.init(); myGrid.loadXML('../include/dhtmlx/grid_conn.php'); var dp = new dataProcessor('../include/dhtmlx/grid_conn.php'); dp.init(myGrid); [...][/code] And this is the XML to the toolbar, not dynamic yet: [code]<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?> [/code]

Hello,

please provide the complete demo (the sample that contains all files necessary for testing).

Never mind…

Setting up the material to send to you I realized the CSS clause that was messing up my layout…

Thank you.