Tooltip in a node

Hello,

I tried to use another API to input a tooltip in the nodes but it doesn’t work. The tooltip should appears close to the mouse, but when I pass the mouse over a node with the event onMouseOver, the tooltip appears below the div of the Tree and must appear close to the node where the mouse is over.

The tooltip existing in DHTMLX can receive HTML?

Another question is, how can I remove the folders images of the tree and only let the minus and plus images?

Thank’s.

The tooltip existing in DHTMLX can receive HTML?Component uses native tooltip of browser, which not supports HTML markup.>>with the event onMouseOverTo which element you are attaching such event?The next code can be usedtree.attachEvent(“onMouseIn”,function(id){�//id - id over which mouse moved�var html = tree._idpull[id].span;�var x = getAbsoluteLeft(html);�var y = getAbsoluteTop(html);…� any custom code to show custom tooltip for element {id} at position {x},{y} …});>>how can I remove the folders images of the tree and only let the minus and plus images� � � � �tree.enableTreeImages(false);need to be called before loading data in tree