Tree - 1px jump

I’m checking out samples for dhtmlxTree:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxT … _menu.html

In my Firefox 3.5.4 (Windows) I have 1px (or maybe 2px) jump of tree items when I give focus to one of items. Looks ugly.

The issue was fixed. Please, try to use attached dhtmlxtree.css instead of the original one.

dhtmlxtree.zip (1.15 KB)

Hi, I’m seeing the same problem on this. I tried downloading the new dhtmlxtree.css but all that does is resize the tree item so that I can only see half of it, and the jump is still there. Is there something else that needs to be done?

Hello,

we need some demo to recreate the problem, as locally tree is displayed correctly - you can check samples in tree package

Hi Alexandra, using sample dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxT … _menu.html

with firefox 3.5 Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-GB; rv:1.9.2) Gecko/20100115 Firefox/3.6

I get the one pixel jump. With IE I don’t get the same jump, i.e. it works ok…

Hello,

the samples on our website don’t use the latest tree libraries. Does the problem occur with latest tree package ?

yep, but when I use the new tree library I get a further problem in that the node labels which appeared fine before now are half blank, i.e. the bottom part of text is not show, i have attached a screen shot to show. I am only copying in the new new tree library, is there some other dependency I am missing I wonder?

Any update on this guys?

this is ok now, I found the problem, which was in my own CSS settings.

thanks!