Tree badly rendered in IE8

Hi,

Tree is getting mis-aligned, when i expand the parent node and the problem occurs in Internet Explorer only. When i collapsed the node that get back to the normal without misalignment.

please find the attached image and see how the tree nodes mis-aligned in the tree.

i am using the version “v.2.6 build 100722”.

is anybody aware of this issue ?

please help me to resolve this issue

This issue has been fixed at the latest version of dhtmlxTree. Please update your files

Thanks for your information Olga but which version i need to use ?

Can you please send me the latest version number ?

Latest version is 3.0. You can download it here dhtmlx.com/docs/download.shtml

Hi,

Thanks for your suggestions. but still it does not resolve my issue on IE8. Can any one help me on this ?

FYI - I am using the latest version of dhtmlxSuite_v30_pro_110713.zip

Hi all,

Can any one help me on this ?

Hi,

We have not reproduced the problem locally and have not got complaints from other customers about this issue. Is the problem reproduced in standard tree sample (from tree package) in different IE8 browsers ?

Yes, I’m using latest and greatest version dhtmlxSuite_v30_pro_111031 and have the same problem.
Interesting thing though, on my local box(windows 7 64 bit), everything works fine, but when I deploy it in development invironment(windows server 2003 R2) problem appears, pushing parent node when opened to the far right. I’m using IE8.
Tried to compare IIS settings with no success.

I downloaded the dhtmlxSuite as a single zip file two days ago and I am having the exact same problem. It is badly formatted in Chrome, Firefox, and IE9 if I include a DOCTYPE declaration in my html file. Removing the DOCTYPE makes the problem go away, but that is obviously not optimal.

See this link:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=22758&p=73020#p73020

Hi all,

I have the same issue with IE8.
I’m using dhtmlxSuite_v36_pro_131108, and I declared in the page.
It seems that this problem does not occur in Quirks mode, but for other reasons I can not enable it.

Hi
There is no issues locally with your description.

Please, attach completed demo to inspect it.
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=othe … leted_demo