TreeGrid, filtering problem

I have a problem with #connector_text_filter.
I have some treegrid with a combo filter above and “#connector_text_filter” filters in columns.

z = new dhtmlXCombo("combo_zone", "alfa", 200);
z.attachEvent("onChange", onChangeFunc);
z.loadXML("rapcombo.do?num=7", function(){onXmlLoad();});
g.attachHeader(",,#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter,#connector_text_filter, ,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan,#cspan");

function onXmlLoad() {
   		z.selectOption(0, false, false);
   		onChangeFunc();
     }

function onChangeFunc() {
  		g.clearAll();
  		g.loadXML("grid.do?num=19&arg1=" + z.getSelectedValue(), function(){onGXmlLoad();});
  	    	return false;
  	}

The “combo” filter works ok. But when i try to put something into the “#connector_text_filter” filter, all rows disapears. I was looking for a reason and discovered that the connector generates invalid requests. There is a log:

/portal/rap/grid.do?num=19 HTTP/1.1" 200 113
/portal/rap/rapcombo.do?num=7&a_dhx_rSeed=1297283412648 HTTP/1.1" 200 149
/portal/rap/grid.do?num=19&arg1=123 HTTP/1.1" 200 1918
/portal/rap/grid.do?num=19&connector=true&dhx_filter[2]=&dhx_filter[3]=&dhx_filter[4]=&dhx_filter[5]=&dhx_filter[6]=2 HTTP/1.1" 200 113

The first line is sent during a treegrid init. Then the combo initializes. The third line is sent when some value is selected in the “combo” filter. And fourth line is sent when something is typed into the “#connector_text_filter” filter.
The problem is that there is no “arg1=123” sent. The url prefix is derived from the first url sent, but it does not contains all needed data. I think that it should use the last url, which was used in loadXML().
The problem occures when a “g” var contains a TreeGrid object. When “g” is a Grid, everything works ok.

By existing logic grid lock first data feed ulr, and change it only if grid will be fully reconstructed. ( structure of grid will be changed )

To workaround the issue you can add the next after combo filter call

grid.xmlFileUrl =  "/portal/rap/grid.do?num=19&arg1=123";

It will reset url for all next data request in necessary way.

Thanks, the url is now sent properly.
But there is another problem: the filtering expression is now added to the all sqls generated.
For leaves it is ok, but non-leaves is not. Is there something like grid.setFiltrationLevel()?

In case of server side filtering - there is no such option