treeGrid.findCell not working in IE 11

As in subject line, the findCell isn’t returning a result in IE 11. Works fine in Chrome. Using IE 11.0.9600.18449 update version 11.0.35 (KB3185319)

Unfortunately the problem cannot be reproduced locally.
Could you pleas,e provide with a complete demo or share wit ha demo link, where the problem can be reconstructed.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxil … pport.html

I am surprised you cannot reproduce the problem locally. Here is the root cause of the issue.

I compiled a debug version of dhtmlx.js (dhtmlx_debug.js) and found the problem at line 626 of dhtmlx_debug.js, here indicated as line 627:

624		xmltop: function (tagname, xhr, obj) {
625			if (typeof xhr.status == "undefined" || xhr.status < 400) {
626				xml = (!null) ? dhx4.ajax.parse(xhr.responseText || xhr) : (xhr.responseXML || xhr);
627				//xml = (!xhr.responseXML) ? dhx4.ajax.parse(xhr.responseText || xhr) : (xhr.responseXML || xhr);
628				if (xml && xml.documentElement !== null) {
629					try {
630						if (!xml.getElementsByTagName("parsererror").length)
631							return xml.getElementsByTagName(tagname)[0];
632					} catch (e) {}
633				}
634			}
635			if (obj !== -1)	dhx4.callEvent("onLoadXMLError", ["Incorrect XML", arguments[1], obj]);
636			return document.createElement("DIV");
637		},

In Chrome (!xhr.responseXML) “xhr.responseXML” is null, which therefore calls “dhx4.ajax.parse(xhr.responseText”
In IE (!xhr.responseXML) “xhr.responseXML” is an object, which does not call “dhx4.ajax.parse(xhr.responseText” and fails to parse the XML.

Best regards,

Rob Warren

Another possible cause: I am using “FETCH” in Chrome. for IE I used the FETCH polyfill. Perhaps that is the cause?