Treegrid height decreases automatically when a column is res

I have a strange problem .

The treegrid initialization is given below

<div class="panel-body">
                <div style="height: 300px;" class="text-center loader" id = "loader">
                    <i class="fa fa-spinner fa-pulse fa-5x" style="position: relative;top: 40%;transform: translateY(-40%);color: lightblue;"></i>
                </div>              
                <div id = "averagesChart" class="col-md-12 col-sm-12 col-xs-12" ></div>
                <div id = "averagesTable" style="height:300px;width:100%;position:relative;background-color: white;overflow:hidden;padding:0px;" class="col-md-12 col-sm-12 col-xs-12" ></div>
            </div>

dhxTreeGrid = new dhtmlXGridObject("averagesTable");

with(dhxTreeGrid){

setHeader("Group/KPI,Score,<?=$account->name ?> Average,%Δ,&nbsp;",null,["text-align:left;font-size:14px","align:center;text-align:center;font-size:14px","align:center;text-align:center;font-size:14px","align:center;text-align:center;font-size:14px","text-align:center;"]);
            setIconsPath(dhx_iconpath); //only used if not default icons used for the group/kpi(otherwise comment it)
            setInitWidths("250,75,175,75,*");
            enableResizing("true,true,true,true,true");
            setColAlign("left,center,center,center,left");
            enableAutoWidth(true);
            //enableColumnAutoSize(true);
            setColTypes("tree,ro,ro,ro,ro");
            setColSorting("str,int,int,str,na");
            setImageSize(1,1);
            setEditable(false);
            setColVAlign("text-bottom,text-bottom,text-bottom,text-bottom,text-bottom");
            init();
        };
        dhxTreeGrid.attachEvent("onOpenEnd", function(index,state){// save the groups that were open
            //minimal parameters set
            dhxTreeGrid.saveOpenStates();
        });        
        dhtmlxEvent(window, "resize", function () { 
            //resize grid size on container size change
            dhxTreeGrid.setSizes(); 

});

When I drag/resize any column, the grid height starts shrinking. Regardless of whether I expand or reduce the column width
with the mouse the treegrid shrinks. Any idea whats the issue guys ?
We are using the dhtmlx 5.0 pro on web layout with skin.

Guys any suggestion or help on this?
I’m having a tough time with this issue. when i checked the dhtmlx container div height is decreasing gradually when we drag any column to resize it.
I used this workaround which restores the size but it looks pretty awkward…Any help ?

dhxTreeGrid.attachEvent("onResizeEnd", function(obj){
            $('#averagesTable').height(300);
            dhxTreeGrid.setSizes(); 
        });

Please, make sure that you have a valid doctype on your page:

If the problem still occurs for you please, provide with a complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed locally.

The doctype is correct and the same that you mentioned.

I dont know the actual reason why it happened, but i put the grid inside a
dhtmlx layout ‘1C’ pattern and the issue seems to have resolved.

The solution with placing the grid in the layout is valid but if it doesn’t suit you please, provide with a simple complete demo, where the problem can be reconstructed.