TreeGrid loading process is very slow.

Hi,

I am trying to load the data in Treegrid with over a 4000 records at one go and it starts to hang the browser while it is rendering.

Shall we do something to increase the speed or make it perform better. I have used the smartRendering but its the same as.

You can try to use dynamic loading of sub items. Please find example here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxT … _datasets/

Hi,

I have generated a xml for this Treegrid and Parent item count is more than 2500 records. So i can’t use the first solution and i tried the paging, Smart parsing, Smart Rendering, but its the same as.

Can u give me any other way to solve this issue?

Please help me.

Thanks & Regards,
    P.Subathra

You can try to use paging extension. dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxT … aging.html
In such case only those rows are rendered which should be displayed to the user.

Hi,

In initial stage, when loading or reading the xml is very slow. It is taking  around 2 1/2 mins. I have to reduce it. Please help me.

I have used SmartRendering, SmartXMLParsing and pagination, but these are all working after loading the xml. Please give me your suggestion

Thanks & Regards,
   P.Subathra

I have used SmartRendering, SmartXMLParsing and pagination, but these are all working after loading the xml.
enableSmartRendering(true) method is incompatible with enableDistributedParsing and enablePaging methods. You should use only one of them. Please check if you have slow connection between client and server side. In such case there is no way to increase loading performance using DHTMLX components.

Hi,

Please tell me which one is the best while loading 6000 records in single page (XML, HTML or JSON or PHP file with pagination)?

I have changed the configuration file (It is pointing my local db) in my professional edition. It is displayed very fast, but i tried to display it in my project, it is taking more times.

Please ensure it (which one is best while loading 6000 records).

Please help me. It is very urgent.

Thanks & Regards,
   P.Subathra

The best way to increase loading performance in your case is to use dynamic loading from XML format. Please find example here dhtmlx.com/dhxdocs/doku.php?id=d … ep_by_step

Hi,

Thank you so much. I tried it, i think pagination is not working. I have 4500 records but it is showing first 100 records and i have to display it in Tree grid format. Is it possible. Please give me your guidance. It is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
    P.Subathra

Hi,

Thank you so much. I tried it, i think pagination is not working. I have 4500 records but it is showing first 100 records and i have to display it in Tree grid format. Is it possible. Please give me your guidance. It is very urgent.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
    P.Subathra

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
    P.Subathra

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
    P.Subathra

Hello,

did you try Smart Rendering functionality ? It allows to render rows by portions and solves the performance issue:

dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … _srnd.html

To enable this mode you need to include dhtmlxGrid/codebase/ext/dhtmlxgrid_srnd.js and call the grid.enableSmartRendering(true) method.