Trigger reading single item from server side

Hello,

I’m using DataProcessor with DataView on client side, it connects to dhtmlxConnector (cakephp) on server side.
Since my datamodel is quite complex, is_select_mode uses render_complex_sql, while update cases I use simple render_table.

Reading all items and updating single items works fine, but in some cases I’d like to fetch single item from server side.
I tried to do it with manual setUpdated, but it returns only a result code.

Is there a simple way to ask DataProcessor to fetch single item from database to avoid full sync?

Maybe server side logic should be updated somehow to reply more data besides result code.

My alternative idea is fetching data with dhtmlxAjax and then adding it manually to DataView, and turning off updates for this particular item.

Thank you,
Bence

In case of dataview you can use load command for data updating
view.load(“some.php”)
if the same items already exists in data view, they will be updated with new content.

Maybe server side logic should be updated somehow to reply more data besides result code.
Yes it possible, but will require a bit of coding

You can use set_response_attribute or similar API
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtm … _attribute
to store extra data in server side response, and on client side, you can use onAfterUpdate event of dataprocessor to get such info and apply it to the related item.

Thank you very much for the guidance.

After playing with it, I concluded that invocation of load on dataview will fit for me for now, but maybe I’ll get back to DataAction later.

Thanks again, and have a nice day!