Two Grids and dataProcessors (PHP)

Good afternoon,
I have two grids, populated by two different PHP dataProcessors that connect to a MySQL database (each connecting to two different tables).

I have a button that calls a function that (tries) to send data from one grid to the other. The only data that needs to be sent is the MySQL ID of the selected row – the table being copied to saves the ID as a foreign key.

How do I write a custom function to send only this ID? I was thinking of setting up my dataProcessors to send data manually through GET and handle the GET data manually on the dataProcessor side.

So yeah, maybe that’s a better question, how do I write a fully manual dataProcessor? Like if I wanted to send ALL data though GET requests to the dataProcessor, and monitor events manually, how would I do that?

I’m looking for documentation or something, not for you to write all this for me :slight_smile:

I can post code as needed.
Thank you, in advance.

Like if I wanted to send ALL data though GET requests to the dataProcessor, and monitor events manually, how would I do that?

dp.setTransactionMode(“GET”);

will force usage of GET instead of POST

If you want to handler events directly you can drop dataprocessor at all and attach custom code to the events of grid

something like

grid.attachEvent(“onRowSelect”, function(id){
dhtmlxAjax.get(“selected.php?id=”+id);
return true;
})

grid has a lot of events, so you can assign custom reaction nearly to any action
docs.dhtmlx.com/doku.php?id=dhtmlxgrid:events