two select lists depending on each other values

Hello,

I have a grid with 2 combo fields (coro). Both loading data from a mySQL database. The main table is a article table which has a articlegroupId. The description of the articlegroepId is stored in the table articlegroup. Now I need a second level (articlesubgroup). Therefore I have a separate table articlesubgroup where the subgroupId’s are stored per articlegroup.
When loading the data I get the correct subgroup. Now when I add a row or edit a row I want in the select list of the articlesubgroup only the values corresponding with the articlegroup.

How do I do this?

hereby the code I’m using currently
The grid code:

// define myGrid
        myGrid.setHeader("ArtikelNr,Naam,Omschrijving,Groep,SubGroep,Min Voorraad,Min Bestel Aantal,Locatie,Barcode,Leverancier,Inkoop Prijs,Verkoop Prijs,Eenheid,Favorieten Lijst"); 
        myGrid.setColumnIds("ArtikelNr,Naam,Omschrijving,[b]GroepId,SubGroepId[/b],MinVoorraad,MinBestelAantal,LocatieId,Barcode,LeveranciersNr,InkoopPrijs,VerkoopPrijs,EenheidId,FavorietenLijst");
        myGrid.setColValidators(["NotEmpty",null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null,null]);
        myGrid.setInitWidths("90,150,200,100,100,70,70,90,100,150,70,70,90,80");
        myGrid.setColAlign("left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,left,center");
        myGrid.setColTypes("ed,ed,txt,coro,coro,edn,edn,coro,ed,coro,price,price,coro,ch");
        myGrid.setColSorting("str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str,str");
        myGrid.setNumberFormat("0,000",4,",",".");
        myGrid.setNumberFormat("0,000",5,",",".");
        myGrid.enableAutoHeight(true,780,false);
        eXcell_price.prototype.setValue = function(val){
            if(isNaN(Number(val))){val = 0;}
            this.setCValue("<span>&#8364;</span><span style='padding-right:2px;padding-left:3px;'>"+val+"</span>",val);
        };
        myGrid.init();
        myGrid.load("classes/dhtmlx/data/artikelLoad.php");

the dataprocessor looks like this:

$grid = new GridConnector($mysqli,"MySQLi");	    

[b] $artikelgroep = new OptionsConnector($mysqli,“MySQLi”);
$artikelgroep->render_table(“tbl_artikelgroep”,“GroepId”,“GroepId(value),Omschrijving(label)”);
$grid->set_options(“GroepId”,$artikelgroep);

$artikelsubgroep = new OptionsConnector($mysqli,"MySQLi");
$artikelsubgroep->render_table("tbl_artikelsubgroep","SubGroepId","SubGroepId(value),SubGroep(label)");
$grid->set_options("SubGroepId",$artikelsubgroep);[/b]

$locatie = new OptionsConnector($mysqli,"MySQLi");
$locatie->render_table("tbl_locatie","LocatieId","LocatieId(value),LocatieId(label)");
$grid->set_options("LocatieId",$locatie);    

$leverancier = new OptionsConnector($mysqli,"MySQLi");
$leverancier->render_table("tbl_leverancier","LeveranciersNr","LeveranciersNr(value),Naam(label)");
$grid->set_options("LeveranciersNr",$leverancier);  

$eenheid = new OptionsConnector($mysqli,"MySQLi");
$eenheid->render_table("tbl_eenheid","EenheidId","EenheidId(value),Eenheid(label)");
$grid->set_options("EenheidId",$eenheid); 

$grid->render_table("tbl_artikel","ArtikelId","ArtikelNr,Naam,Omschrijving,[b]GroepId,SubGroepId[/b],MinVoorraad,MinBestelAantal,LocatieId,Barcode,LeveranciersNr,InkoopPrijs,VerkoopPrijs,EenheidId,FavorietenLijst");

Really, nobody has a clue? :confused:

Unfortunately it’s not available in case of options defining from the server-side with the optionsConnector