Type definition for DHTMLX suite

I’m trying to use DHTMLX in an angular 4 application and typescript. I cannot find the type definition for DHTMLX suite in

github.com/DefinitelyTyped/Defi … ster/types

I can only find dhtmlxgantt and dhtmlxscheduler. Please advice

typescript definitions for the dhtmlxSuite are already included in the dhtmlxSuite package.
Also you can download it by the following link:
files.dhtmlx.com/30d/7cd74290aa … tmlx.d.zip

Hello,

I too am trying to make use of the DHTMLX suite within an Angular 4 and Type Script scenario. I was told by my DHTMLX representative that it should be fully compatible with Type Script 2.3.3 and he gave me this Forum link to try to seek some answers to my questions. I will start off and describe my setup. I used Sinopia to setup my private npm repository and have setup a package.json and published the dhtmlsuite_v51_std as a whole (like enclosed dhtmlx-package-setup.png image attached). Then with npm install I was able to install the package into the node_modules directory like how the dhtmlx-gantt package appears. However when creating my component and just simply doing an import of /codebase/dhtmlx.d I get the following compilation messages:

ERROR in ./~/dhtmlxsuite_v51_std/codebase/dhtmlx.d.ts
Module build failed: Error: Debug Failure. False expression: Output generation f
ailed
at Object.assert (D:\Gantt-Demo\dhtmlxSuite-angular2\node_modules\typescript
\lib\typescript.js:3329:23)
at Object.transpileModule (D:\Gantt-Demo\dhtmlxSuite-angular2\node_modules\t
ypescript\lib\typescript.js:80449:18)
at TypeScriptFileRefactor.transpile (D:\Gantt-Demo\dhtmlxSuite-angular2\node
_modules@ngtools\webpack\src\refactor.js:166:27)
at Promise.resolve.then.then.then.then (D:\Gantt-Demo\dhtmlxSuite-angular2\n
ode_modules@ngtools\webpack\src\loader.js:414:37)
@ ./src/app/suite.components.ts 12:0-47
@ ./src/app/app.module.ts
@ ./src/main.ts
@ multi webpack-dev-server/client?http://localhost:4200 ./src/main.ts
webpack: Failed to compile.

I was wondering if you have an example project of how to make use of your suite in TypeScript. I think that would be a good starting point for me so I could look at the setup and perhaps specific libraries that I might need to use for compatibility with your suite.