TypeError: this._getHorizontalScrollbar is not a function


#1

TypeError: this._getHorizontalScrollbar is not a function


#2

Hi,
please provide a complete error stack trace and some kind of instruction on how to reproduce this error.


#3

Hello I have the same error I just installed odoo community Version 14, then the app dhx_gantt and when I go to projector to see the gannt I get the following message
Error:

Rastreo de error:
Error: this._getHorizontalScrollbar is not a function
./sources/core/gantt_core.js/module.exports/gantt.render@http://143.244.166.59:8069/web/content/1062-42080b8/web.assets_backend.js:7312:60
clearAll@http://143.244.166.59:8069/web/content/1062-42080b8/web.assets_backend.js:7269:73
updateState@http://143.244.166.59:8069/web/content/1062-42080b8/web.assets_backend.js:8773:461
OdooClass.extend/</prototype[name]</<@http://143.244.166.59:8069/web/content/1047-522d1f4/web.assets_common.js:4645:488
_updateRendererState@http://143.244.166.59:8069/web/content/1062-42080b8/web.assets_backend.js:1357:22
update@http://143.244.166.59:8069/web/content/1062-42080b8/web.assets_backend.js:1346:131


#4

Hello Alberto,
Probably, the issue is related to the Gantt configuration, but it is hard to suggest what might be wrong as I don’t see your code.
Please, add your configuration in the following snippet and make sure that the issue is reproduced there:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/38ee1b370
Then, click on the Share button and send me the link.
Or send me a ready demo with all the necessary Javascript and CSS files so that I can reproduce the issue locally.


#5

Hi,
I got this message on my first attempt to show Gantt after installation:

Traceback:
TypeError: this._getHorizontalScrollbar is not a function


#6

Hello Roma,
It is hard to suggest what might be wrong as I don’t see your code.
Please, add your configuration in the following snippet and make sure that the issue is reproduced there:
https://snippet.dhtmlx.com/38ee1b370 3
Then, click on the Share button and send me the link.
Or send me a ready demo with all the necessary Javascript and CSS files so that I can reproduce the issue locally.