Unable change label color

Hi
I’m unable to change the style of a label color by setting the classname property.
i have a css file that contain these code

I set the class name.

the label follow pretty much what i have set except for color.
i get the font-family,size and weight that i want applied to the label but not color. it remain as default skin.
i have try the solution propose in http://forum.dhtmlx.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=24385&p=76966&hilit=dhtmlxform+change+label+color#p76966 but it does not work for me

i’m using dhtmlx 3.6 pro

Thanks in advance

Hi

form have some native css which have color set. according general css concepts, class name should be extended a bit to foloow your styles not form’s, for example:

.dhxform_obj_dhx_skyblue div.dhxform_item_label_left.form_label_req_no_align div.dhxform_txt_label2 { color: red; font-family: "Verdana", "Arial", "Helvetica", Sans-serif; font-size: 70%; font-weight: bolder; }

I have the same problem and that solution works only if you want ALL the labels to have the same color.

What I would like is any labels without a custom class have the skins color but if I add a class name to a label I would like to have a custom color for only that label.

Is this possible somehow?

Hi

css above for label with custom css
.dhxform_obj_dhx_skyblue div.dhxform_item_label_left.form_label_req_no_align div.dhxform_txt_label2

please attach your demo with information about awaited behaviour

What I would like is any labels without a custom class have the skins color but if I add a class name to a label I would like to have a custom color for only that label.

Hello, alexender
This is correct behaviour: if there is custom css (classname) - it sets custom color, if there isn’t - it doesn’t