I am facing following issues with undocking of layout:
Also, I cannot use setSizes() API on the layout cell as i cannot hard code the size bcoz window size depends on the screen resolution of the user.
2. Also, when i have a jsp in the layout cell, and i undock the cell, it does not displays the contents of the jsp properly in the docked window. Also, when i dock the cell back, i have to resize the layout to fire the refresh event and then only the jsp in cell become visible.
3. If i have a jsp having a dhx UI components (table, table with pagination toolbar, tabbar etc), and i undock the cell, it messes up the docked view and everything gets collapsed in just the space of the toolbar. Also, docking it back gives the messed view.
Could you please provide a solution to the above prooblems?
Note: If not reproducible at your end, i can provide the screenshots, as Ask question window does not support the attachments.
>> I tried using the following code but it did’t work giving dhxWins as null
Try to use “b” as window id to solve the issue:
>> Also, when i have a jsp in the layout cell, and i undock the cell, it does not displays the contents of the jsp properly in the docked window
>> If i have a jsp having a dhx UI components (table, table with pagination toolbar, tabbar etc), and i undock the cell, it messes up the docked view and everything gets collapsed in just the space of the toolbar.
please provide the sample to recreate the issue (please replace the jsp with corresponding html). The sample can be also sent to email@example.com
Please find attached the sample zip file.
You can extract the contents of the zip such that all the three files are in a folder ‘sample’ inside dhtmlxSuite (sample is parallel to the dhtmlxComponent folders).
Please let me know incase this issue is not reproducible at your end.
sample.zip (2.81 KB)
the issue is confirmed and fixed. Try to use attached dhtmlxcontainer.js.
dhtmlxcontainer.zip (5.9 KB)
Thanks for your quick reply. The fix provided by you is working fine for displaying the content in the undocked window.
But, i am facing one more issue now. Once i dock the window back, the contents are not displayed unless resize is called on that layout cell.
You can reproduce this issue with the same sample file provided. You just need to dock the panel back. The docked panel contents will not be displayed unless you resize the layout cell.
the problem wasn’t reproduced locally - please check attached sample
sample.zip (102 KB)
I can reproduce this in the attached file as well. Attaching you the images.
- first image shows the screen on loading the page. - Working fine
- second image shows the screen when its undocked - Working fine
- Third Image shows the screen when its docked back - Not displaying the table in frame b
- fourth image shows the screen when i explicitly resize the layout cell. - Dispalys the table back into frame b.
For better results, please use the old sample set sent by me and place it inside dhtmlxSuite folder, parallel to various components, as you had not included the toolbar specific css/js/xml files in the attached zip file.
Note: I am able to reproduce this on IE 7.
Images.zip (192 KB)
The issue was reproduced. We’ll send the fix when its ready
Please try to use the following approach to solve the
The temporary fix provided above is working fine.