Units Multi Day Mode - change day parameter dynamically

In the Mulit Day Unit view, is there a way to change the “days” value dynamically?

scheduler.createUnitsView({
    name:"week_unit",
    property:"section_id",
    list:sections,
    days:3 
});

This would not be showing 3 days, can I all a function and display 5 days?

Hello,
yes, it’s possible.
You can access the units view and modify the days config. The changes will be applied after refreshing the view

// all units views are stored in scheduler._props object scheduler._props["week_unit"].days = 5; scheduler.setCurrentView();

Amazing.

This does change the number of days shown works great with non-reoccurring events.

When the view changes, in some cases the reoccurring events are shown over top of the timescale.

I do include the dhtmlxscheduler_recurring.js file. I am not sure if this is still the preferred method of displaying the reoccurring events as regular event in the scheduler instead of on the top bar.

Anyway, I just wanted to let you know. For my immediate use, I do not need to display reoccurring events so this is not affecting me.

Turns out that if a lot of events are loaded, the non-reoccurring events get shifted to the left and appear over to of the timescale. Is this something I should open a support ticket to get fixed?