Units width

As I have about 50 units in unit view, the grid does not draw so well (the columns are tiny). Is there a way I can give the resources a fixed width (Ideally “IF” there are more than 20 resources returned from the DB)? I.e. Can I introduce a horizontal scrol bar so the user can scroll?

Many thanks,

Jay.

Attached dhtmlxscheduler_units.js is updated version , which will be used in next version of the scheduler.

You can try to use it instead of the original one. Now it possible to define max-count of visible units

scheduler.createUnitsView({ name:"unit", property:"section_id", list:sections, size:4 // this is it! });
dhtmlxscheduler_units.zip (1.48 KB)

Wonderful, just great. Works fab. However :wink: , it would be great if there was a horizontal scroll bar at the bottom of the day so that scroll could be quicker.

Have a great day.

Its problematic. Design of scheduler’s scales doesn’t allow x-scrolling and it will require a lot of coding to change such behavior.

By the way, to scroll faster you can use

scheduler.createUnitsView({ name:"unit", property:"section_id", list:sections, size:4, step:4 //scrolling step });