$gridConn->render_table("ExtTypes", "ExtType", "ExtType,Description,Rate");	

Client side:

//grid details here
url = “…/controllers/ajax_view_declined.php” ;
mygrid.init()
mygrid.load(url);

var dp = new dataProcessor(url);
dp.init(mygrid);

The table loads fine. But when I try to update the dataprocessor debugger never sends the edit request correctly (and the server simply returns the full recordset, and LOGS

“SELECT ExtType,ExtType,Description,Rate FROM ExtTypes
Done in 0.023979187011719s”

The connector is only sending these post parameters (trying IE and FFox):

Server url: test.php parameters
gr_id = 3
c0 = 3
c1 = Legalt
c2 = 1
c3 =
c4 =
!nativeeditor_status = updated

[Wasted about 4 hours on this now]
Thanks!

Okay, finally go it to work by doing : dp.setTransactionMode(“POST”, true);

(I thought I had tried this before).

My thoughts:

1. This is inconsistent with the tutorial video, the video did not require post or sending the whole table at once.
  2. I guess it is in the documentation, but it’s placed in a weird spot. The example code does not have the line, a weird box with an icon below says “yes you must use post and send the whole thing at once.”
  3. Perhaps one of the two debuggers could have run a check and produced a useful error to the effect of “It looks like you’re trying to update a single row through get. This is not possible, you must use post and send all at once. Refer to this URL…”
  4. I’m not sure there’s a single working full-example on the site of this component.
  1. This is inconsistent with the tutorial video, the video did not require post or sending the whole table at once.
    You may send data to the server side both by GET and POST
  1. I guess it is in the documentation, but it’s placed in a weird spot. The example code does not have the line, a weird box with an icon below says “yes you must use post and send the whole thing at once.”
    You may not use POST when you sending rows all at once. All depends on your requirements. By default DataProcessor sends data with GET
  1. I’m not sure there’s a single working full-example on the site of this component.
    Working example of sending all rows at once is available here dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dht … _once.html