update grid data after select change

Searched but clearly not using the right keywords

I have a grid that I seed with data, all is well, one of the cells is a select that has a dataProcessor that changes a value in the db

by changing the value in the select the row should no longer be in the grid, and I’m trying to find an example or some doc that will allow me to remove the row from the grid

the grid shows customers who are awaiting payment, when the payment is applied via the select the customer status changes to paid and I’d like this customer row/record to fall of the “awaiting payment” grid so that each time a customer payment is applied the data/rows within the grid shrink.

can someone provide a quick pointer to some online resources showing an example or explanation of how to update the grid after a dataprocessor event?

thanks,

Mike

by changing the value in the select the row should no longer be in the grid
If you are using dataprocessor, you can catch after update event and do any action from it , for example

dp.attachEvent("onAfterUpdate",function(sid,action,tid,btag){ if (action == "updated"){ mygrid.setUserData(tid, "!nativeeditor_status", "true_deleted"); //to skip dataprocessor logic mygrid.deleteRow(tid); } return true; });