Upgrade from 4.4 to 7.x

Hi,

Currently our application is using dhtmlx 4.4 suite with 90% dependency. We see the latest available version is 7.X. Just wanted to see if there is any guide to upgrade or tools from 4.4 to 7.x version.

I also see that the support for skin, images also no longer available with grid 7.0. please help me if i looked in wrong spot.

my code looks like this where we use set skin directly using mygrid1.setSkin(“modern”) https://docs.dhtmlx.com/api__dhtmlxwindows_setskin.html. But am not seeing these functionalities in 7.0 documentation or in suite file i dont see the static assets like images and others in the suite.

mygrid1 = new dhtmlXGridObject('myInfoGrid');
mygrid1.setHeader("My Info,");
mygrid1.setInitWidths("170,170");
mygrid1.enableMultiline(true);
mygrid1.enableAutoWidth(true);
mygrid1.enableAutoHeight(true);
mygrid1.setEditable(false);
mygrid1.setColAlign("Left,Left");
mygrid1.setColTypes("txt,txt");
mygrid1.setSkin("modern");
mygrid1.init();

mygrid1.addRow(0, ["No",mygrid.cells(id,0).getValue()]);
mygrid1.addRow(0, ["Last Name",mygrid.cells(id,1).getValue()]);
mygrid1.addRow(0, ["First Name",mygrid.cells(id,2).getValue()]);
mygrid1.addRow(0, ["Preferred Name",mygrid.cells(id,3).getValue()]);
mygrid1.addRow(0, ["data1",mygrid.cells(id,4).getValue()]);
mygrid1.addRow(0, ["data2",mygrid.cells(id,5).getValue()]);
mygrid1.addRow(0, ["Data3",mygrid.cells(id,6).getValue()]);	
selectedEmp = mygrid.cells(id,0).getValue();

Do i need to create my own skin when i want to upgrade from 4.4 to 7.x grid. and i see lot if functions are deprecated and removed.

Do i need to rewrite the whole functionality and add my application with css and images without skin support ?

Still waiting for response. adding one more question are skins still supported

dhtmlxcSuite since the version 6 has a new set of the components and a completely new API. Any functionality of the dhtmlxSuite cannot be applied to the dhtmlxSuite 6>. For migrating you will have to create a new application.
Currently there are no skin/themes in the dhtmlxSuite 7. You may apply your own custom templates:
https://dhtmlx.com/docs/products/dhtmlxSuite/how-to-create-javascript-applications