Upgrade from Commercial to Enterprise?

Hi
Our company has plan to use DHTMLX Commercial Suite + all components as an in house development in the 1 phase for 3-4 months. Then we may make it as a product for sell. As I understand I need the Enterprise License at that time.

[]Can I upgrade the Commercial -> Ent license? And I wish the price is just the difference between 2 licenses[/]
[]How about the 12 months subscription? Still count from the Commercial package that purchase from the 1st time?[/]

For another situation, such I purchase dhtmlx suite first, 3 months later I purchase Vault, Schedule and Gantt later. Will the support 12 months count from each purchase, right?

Last question, will the component like dhtmlx Form will be release for the active dhtmlx Suite subscriber also?

Thank you very much.
Btw, can’t wait for the new components that I’ve seen in your lab.

Hi!

If you plan to use dhtmlx components in a single product/application (which can be delivered to any number of your customers), the Commercial license is enough for you. Please just note that support period for this license is 1 month only and number of developers who can work with the components is limited to 5.

dhtmlxSuite Commercial license can be upgraded to the Enterprise for $799.

It’s the same price as for upgrading from the Commercial license to the Enterprise - $799. When you purchase additional year of support and upgrades, your Commercial license is automatically upgraded to the Enterprise.

The support period for each license starts the day when you purchase this license.

Yes, dhtmlxForm and dhtmlxDataView will be included in the new version of dhtmlxSuite, which will be released in May or June (hopefully).

Thank you very much for clear the things up.
One more question.

If I’ve purchased the Commercial license then 3-4 months later, the new components that I’ve mentioned release.

• What do I have to do to get the new component?
  • Will it be an option for Commercial licensee that need support for 12 months?

The Commercial license includes one update, so you’ll receive the new version of dhtmlxSuite (with dhtmlxForm and dhtmlxDataView included) for free, even if your support period (1 month) is over.

There are only 2 ways to get 12 months of support for dhtmlxSuite:

• purchase the Enterprise license ($1146);
  • upgrade existing Commercial license to the Enterprise ($799).