Urgent help please - Grid and PHP connector: render_complex_

Hi

I have a simple php file with render_complex_sql that was working on the previous version of the DHTMLX suite. After upgrading to version 4.2 I can’t get even a very basic sql statement to work with render_complex_sql. Every request returns a PHP error 500.

I found an updated version of the php connector from stanislav in this forum but it is quite old and made no difference.

Here is the code I have right now.

require_once("codebase/grid_connector.php");
$gridConn= new GridConnector($res);
$sql = "select deviceID,displayName";
$sql .= " from_unixtime(lastTotalConnectTime) as lastContact, from_unixtime(expirationTime) as expirationTime, licensePlate";
$sql .= " from Device where accountID = '$acc' order by accountID, deviceID asc";
$gridConn->render_complex_sql($sql,"deviceID","displayName,lastContact,expirationTime,licensePlate");

help please. I need this to work.

Hi

I could really do with some help please. My whole project is at a standstill until I get past this.

I know the 500 error is coming from the PHP grid_connector code because if I use a very simple SQL like that below and use render_sql everything works. The same simple sql with render_complex_sql generates the error 500.

select deviceID,displayName lastTotalConnectTime, expirationTime, licensePlate from Device;

Is Stanislav or other guru around to look at this for me please ?

regards
Grant

The latest version of connector can be downloaded from github
github.com/dhtmlx/connector-php

Error 500 just hides the real php error. Check error log, or enable debugging in connector to get more details.

docs.dhtmlx.com/connector__php__ … idelogging