Urgent!! Regarding dhtmlxScheduler

Hi,

I want to create scheduler for the employees in the company on particular date.

i.e. below the particular date, i want the columns of the all the employees in the company, and manage there current status.

How it can be done?

For Example: I want something like

30/10/2009 | 31/10/2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

john | Mary | Richards | john | Mary | Richards

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| | | | |

|working | free | | |

busy | | | | |

| | | | |

Also i am using ASP.NET, so how to configure database and connection settings for it.

Reply Please!

Thanks

:slight_smile:

Currently scheduler can’t be reconfigured to show multiple columns for different persons|unit - it provides only time based columns.
We plan to add such functionality as part of next release ( planed on end of July )

>>Also i am using ASP.NET
There is no official connector for ASP.NET for now, you can generate XML data in specified format manually, by ASPX code. Or, if you interested, you can contact us directly at support@dhtmlx.com and we will send you a beta version of .Net connectors, which can be used similar to existing PHP code.

We plan to add such functionality as part of next release ( planed on end of July )

Can u confirm, “multiple columns for different unit” functionality is surely gonna be added in new version to be released in end of july, so that it can be worth a wait.

Ankit Sharma
ankit_sam2001@yahoo.com

Sample of functionality is attached to the post.
The main part of it already implemented - so it will be included in oncoming release for sure.

129371923.ZIP (29.4 KB)

Thx.
Looking forward to it.