Use of enableDistributedParsing

Hi,

I’m thinking about to buy the professionnal dhtmlxGrid.

With the free version, XML parsing time freeze IE during 5 seconds, with a 1500 rows grid.

I can’t use “enableSmartRendering” because of link filter that doesn’t take the right value if rows aren’t generated (the entire one is taken “value^link” instead of “value” --> I’ve already modified the getValue() method :s ).

Do you think “enableDistributedParsing” method will really improve the browser parsing performance for my grid ?

Best Regards,

GaK

Do you think “enableDistributedParsing” method will really improve the browser parsing performance for my grid ?
The usage of distributed parsing will prevent browser freezing ( so user will be able scroll|type|etc. ) but full loading time of grid will not increase. The filtering is also much faster in SRND mode.

>>I can’t use “enableSmartRendering” because of link filter that doesn’t take the right value if rows aren’t generated
While it a bit hard to create universal solution for link excell, it pretty easy to solve problem for “link” filtering, when you know grid structure.
Please check attached sample, it wraps inner data getter, to provide necessary values - as result link cells in both parsed and not parsed code provides only text part of data for filtering.

1213622687.zip (3.19 KB)