User cannot load dhtmlx.js file

Hello,
I’m handling the maintenance of a Java application that uses dhtmlx (version 4.4) to build part of the UI.
On most users’ desktops, the application runs fine.
On the desktops of a small number of users at one site, the application shows errors – part of the UI is missing.
Investigating further, I found that the browser (IE 11 or Chrome on Windows 7) does not load dhtmlx.js at all, despite loading all other JavaScript files from the same page.
I’m guessing the size of the dhtmlx.js file (1.4 MB) has something to do with this.

Has anyone experienced an issue with a Windows or network setting interfering with the loading of dhtmlx.js?

Best,
Mitch

Unfortunately such issue was not occurring before.
Please, check if you have defined the directory to your dhtmlx.js correctly. Also please, check the status of the loaded dhtmlx.js in dev tools in your browser.
If the problem is still not clear could you please, provide with a complete demo or share with a demo link, where the problem can be reproduced.
Her you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/tutorials__auxi … pport.html

Hi,

There are no known issues with size of file, IE 11 is a modern browser which can work with much bigger js files for sure.
The issue may be related to the security settings of the problematic PC