Using DHTMLX Layout in proper way

Hi,

Currently I am using layout 2U and initializing layout by

document.getElementById("");

dhxLayout.cells(“a”).attachObject();

I am getting unexpected behaviour of scroll bar by using like this ie multiple scroll bars appear when not needed and sometimes they dont appear when needed (thus hiding useful content)

If say my tree is very big and I scroll down and click on its lowermost content then it displays the content properly on RHS but LHS scroll bar moves up at the top.(This happens on firefox)

In my earlier mail you asked to use attachTabbar method to overcome this.

But How to use the attachTabbar or attachTree method in a proper way when there are other components as well in my page to be displayed ?

Other components like search box, button,links,images,

(attachTabbar method only attaches that particular tabcontent)

I have even tried using some other layout say 3L ,

but I want keep my top right contents fixed which has button,links,images.Also there appears a divider line between cell b and c.I want to hide that.

The overall objective is to make the scroll bar work properly.

Can you provide me a way to it ?

Thanks & Regards,

Lalit

Hi,

Could you, please, provide the complete demo ( you can send it to support@dhtmlx.com )?

Hi,

I have send the working demo at support@dhtmlx.com
Waiting  for your reply.

Thanks & Regards,
Lalit

Hi ,

Have you got the problem or you need more information ?

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks,
Lalit

We was able to reconstruct the problem thanks to provided sample.
Answer will be sent to your email address.

Hi,
Any updates on this Issue ?

Thanks,
Lalit

Lalit,
The reply with attached samples has been just sent to your email address. Sorry for the delay.

Hi ,

Used

.dhx_tabcontent_zone {

width:100%
!important;

height:100%;

}

as per your recommendation.

Same Problem still persists.Have you changed anything else ?bcoz the sample test.html sent by you works properly.

Waiting for your reply,

Thanks,
Lalit.

Hello,

Please, try also comment enableAutoReSize(true) method:

//tabbar.enableAutoReSize(true);

Still problem persists plus there are additional lines at the bottom of page.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Thanks,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              Lalit

Hello,

Also there some other modifications were done:

1) this style was added:

html, body {
width: 100%;
height: 100%;
overflow: hidden;
margin: 0px;
}

2) the layout intialization code was changed;

3) tree and tabbar are attached using attachTree and attachTabbar methods.

All these modifications can be easily found using file comparison