V4.0 Missing header cell borders in IE

The CSS that is included in main, and in skins skyblue has a bug; it does not show the td border in IE header grid; things are fine in Chrome.

I downloaded the …/…/…/codebase/dhtmlx.css that you are using in your samples; and it is different from what I downloaded in V4.0. Your “sample” version does work properly with IE header.

I believe that these parts cause the issue:
div.gridbox.gridbox_dhx_skyblue table.hdr tr td{

background-color: #e2efff;
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Gradient(gradientType=0,startColorStr=#e2efff,endColorStr=#d3e7ff) progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.Alpha(opacity=100);
}

me too, confirm the problem for header cell borders in IE (IE8 in my case). There’s no way to solve it (i haven’t got the sample version of “pdenhollander”) . I tried to link also the css of dhtmlxGrid (stand alone) without success.

I also would like to know how to add the same cell borders to the grid. I’m trying to upgrade to last 4.0 but there are a lot of problem with css. In previous version i added the cell separator to the grid modifying the css, using tag but now i’m not able.

how can i do this modifying also the row height ?

i’d like to pass to 4.0 version without modifying the application look too much. Is it possible to mantain the old dhx_skyblue skin ? how ?

Where are the old “icons_greenfolders”, “csh_bluebooks” and so on to use in Tree and Treegrid ?
Why did you eliminated them ?

Many thanks as always

I received a new css file to fix issue: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=36922&p=114644#p114644

But it broke my fix for the header cell borders in IE.

Please send an updated css that fixes both the multiline and this issue. Thanks!

This site had [code]

[/code] in the header which appeared to cause the issue.

Fixed :slight_smile:

Hello, maurildo.

If the issue still occurs for you, pleas,e provide with a complete demo, where the issue can be reproduced locally.
Here you can find a tutorial about creating a complete demo:
docs.dhtmlx.com/auxiliary_docs__ … pport.html